CARLOS MIGUEL A. PASCUAL , is a Junior Associate at the Firm and a member of its TMT, Data Privacy, Labor, and Litigation Departments. His practice areas include dispute resolution, general corporate law, and regulatory affairs.
A member of the Integrated Bar of the Philippines since 2019, Carlos began his legal career as an underbar for a law firm in Makati prior to joining the Firm.
Carlos earned his bachelor’s degree in Management from the Ateneo de Manila University and holds a Juris Doctor degree from the Ateneo Law School. During his legal studies, Carlos was a student associate of the Ateneo Legal Services Center and was an Ateneo Central Bar Operations Co-Head for Civil Law.
Carlos’s recent experience includes:
• Advising foreign and domestic corporations on labor standards and regulations on matters ranging from corporate restructuring, reorganization, and employee dismissal, to company policies, codes of conduct, and occupational safety and health standards;
• Conducting legal and financial due diligence for a renewable energy corporation ahead of a potential acquisition of a solar power plant;
• Representing various clients on civil, criminal, and administrative cases pending before various tribunals and quasi-judicial agencies;
• Assisting foreign and domestic corporations on regulatory and compliance matters with various government agencies; and,
• Advising on legal and regulatory matters involving emerging business models in digital services and financial technology.