KASHMERE TAME P. DURAN, is a Junior Associate and a member of the Corporate and Litigation Departments of the Firm.
Kashmere’s practice areas include civil and criminal law litigation, handling client’s contractual and data privacy concerns, drafting initiatory and other pleadings, and representing the Firm’s clients in quasi-judicial proceedings. Prior to joining the Firm, Kashmere worked as a Junior Associate in a law office located in Shaw Boulevard where she practiced litigation in the fields of civil, criminal and labor law, data privacy and corporate law.
A member of the Philippine Bar since 2019, Kashmere received her Bachelor of Laws (Ll.B) from San Beda University Manila. She mentored several 2019 bar reviewees at the San Beda Review Center on the subjects Political Law, Civil Law, Taxation Law, Commercial Law and Remedial Law. During her law studies, Kashmere was a member of the Academic Committee on Land Titles and Deeds of San Beda’s Centralized Bar Operations and a tax intern at SGV &Co.
Kashmere’s recent transactions include:
• Assisting clients in preliminary investigation
• Reviewing and drafting contracts for corporate clients
• Assisting clients in data privacy registration and compliance
• Advising clients in immigration concerns
• Preparing cease and desist letters for copyright infringement cases,