REYCHELLE MAY B. MEDINA, is a Junior Associate and a member of the Tax and Corporate Departments of the Firm.
Reychelle's practice includes the handling and management of tax audit investigations, tax planning and restructuring, and conducting legal and financial due diligence. Prior to joining the Firm, Reychelle was a Tax Supervisor at R.G. Manabat & Co., a member firm of the KPMG network of independent firms affiliated with KPMG International. She mainly handled the tax audit investigations of multinational corporations. She also assisted corporations in the renewal of their PEZA, LGU and BIR registrations, and provided them with timely and appropriate advice on matters that affect their day-to-day operations.
A member of the Philippine Bar since 2017, Reychelle received her Bachelor of Laws degree in 2016 from the University of Sto. Tomas. She holds a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from the same university.
Reychelle’s recent transactions include:
• Advised clients on corporate restructuring and cross-border transactions;
• Advised clients on the possible tax exposure of their proposed transactions;
• Assisted clients in setting up their business in the Philippines, including post-incorporation registration;
• Assisted in the contract review of individuals and corporations;
• Conducted legal and financial due diligence for mergers and acquisitions; and
• Filed applications for trademark registration and responded to Registrability Reports issued by the Bureau of Trademarks under the Intellectual Property Office of the Philippines.