Gorriceta Africa Cauton & Saavedra (“GorricetaLaw”, the “Firm”, “we”, or “us”) commit to abide with both domestic and international data privacy principles, to respect your personal information and privacy, and to place appropriate measures in pursuit thereof. In particular, we commit to adopt all standards and regulations prescribed by Republic Act No. 10173, otherwise known as the Data Privacy Act of 2012, its Implementing Rules and Regulations, the issuances of the National Privacy Commission in relation thereto, and other applicable laws (collectively, “Privacy Laws”).
GorricetaLaw is a full-service Philippine law firm and leads in corporate and business practice, capital markets, taxation, project development and finance, securities, litigation and arbitration, labor and intellectual property.
In providing various legal services, we may collect, store and process personal information subject to the standards provided under the Privacy Laws. We acknowledge the right to withhold personal information; however, this may affect our comprehensive assessment of the legal issue/s and limit our ability to provide accurate advice and/or services to you.
The personal information which we may collect include personal information of individuals, including clients, prospective clients, or related parties (collectively referred to as “data subjects” or “you”), such as:
- General contact details, i.e. name, address, email, and phone or mobile number;
- Personal information related to the legal concern, query, claim, or defense, etc.; and
- Other personal information which the data subject may volunteer or disclose in the course of obtaining our legal advice or services.
Personal information may be collected, with prior express consent of the data subject, through any of the following means:
- Letters, emails or other correspondences that a data subject may provide to us through electronic or non-electronic platform, including the submission via the “Contact Us” or “Web Chat” form(s) in the Firm’s website;
- Statements relating to personal information, whether in writing or verbal, made by the data subject in the course of obtaining our legal services; and
- Audio, audio-visual, or other similar recordings provided by the data subject.