KEESHIA ALYANNA H. ALIX is a Mid-Level Associate and a member of the Technology Media and Telecommunications, Litigation, Corporate Services, and Data Privacy Departments of the Firm.
Keeshia’s practice areas include civil and criminal litigation and general corporate law. She also assists clients in determining licensing and in complying with legal and regulatory requirements for their specific industries and activities. She handles Data Privacy Act compliance for various clients.
Prior to joining the Firm, she was affiliated with a law firm where she handled various criminal and civil litigation matters including violations of the Data Privacy Act and the Cybercrime Prevention Act. In addition, she performed the responsibilities of an in-house counsel as part of secondment with a client.
Keeshia was admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2016. She earned her Juris Doctor degree from the University of the Philippines in 2015. She obtained her Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Ateneo de Zamboanga University in 2010.
Keeshia’s recent transactions include:
• Advising an international credit information company in a transaction involving cross-border transfer flows of personal information
• Advising Fintech clients on local regulations involving virtual currency and electronic money
• Reviewing and drafting contracts for corporate and commercial transactions
• Assisting in the incorporation and post-incorporation registration of various start-ups including sharing economy clients; and
• Other matters handled prior to joining the firm